Sorry I am an Introverted

Assalamualaikum .. hallo temans .. welcome to my blog, yaaayy .. well, in this post i am going to write about my personality. Temans .. have you ever heard the term introvert or extrovert ?. It is a personality type. I'm not going to go into more detail about that personality type because I'm not very good at it, but some articles I read,
Introverts Personality- are often characterized by their capacity for inward reflection and a need to understand the world before they experience it (Tieger & Barron-Tieger, 1995). While Extrovert Personality- If introverts focus their energy and attention inward, extroverts focus it outward. They crave the stimulation they get from engaging with the world outside themselves. In contrast to introverts, extroverts “need to experience the world to understand it; they tend to like a lot of activity” (Tieger & Barron-Tieger, 1995, p.14).
Well, temans .. from the meaning of personality type above you including which personality type ?. I am an introverted personality type. Initially I did not realize it until one day I was searching for the type of personality on google and ... yaaapp I found some articles that discuss about the personality type and in some articles that I read Introvert has a personality that looks shy, likes to "me time" and really enjoy his own moments, introverts do not talk too much and prefer to hear his/her interlocutor , An introvert thinks more before speaking, sometimes an introvert tends to like writing and some other introvert traits.
After I observed myself I was included into the introvert type. Why ? Because I do not really like crowds, I prefer places that are not many people and I really enjoy "me time", I'm not comfortable when I'm in a crowded place, but I do not hate crowded places, it's just that I'm less clever to adapt to the crowded places. To the rest of the world, introverts may appear shy or anti-social, but they are just social in different ways (Laney, 2001).
I am not very good at mingling with others, slang language is 'kuper' huhu .. for those who do not know me so well may think I am shy or arrogant, but no, I'm just not very good at starting conversations, if temans who started the conversation with me, I will gladly respond well. often prefer to spend time is smaller groups, or one-on-one, and usually like to get to know new people more slowly (Tieger & Barron-Tieger, 1995).
But .... again in a conversation I prefer to be a listener for my interlocutor. I am not good at public speaking, many things that I think before I start talking, I am afraid others will be offended by my words, often I wonder whether what I am going to say is important or not or I better keep silent, And it's better to hear the other person talk. They Introverts need time to take in new information and compare it to internal experiences, in order to understand it and respond to it (Tieger & Barron-Tieger, 1995). This is why introverts seek time away from the outside world, in order to process and reflect on new information (Laney, 2001). When I have to choose between speaking or writing to revealed something I prefer to write, because I can think of the exact word or phrase that draws what I feel. In learning I also need a longer time compared with other friends in understanding a material, slow learner.
As an introverted person I prefer to spend time at home or in my room, which I call a 'throne'. Whatever mood I am feeling the best place is my 'throne'. However, it does not mean I become a person who closes with the environment, sometimes I get bored with "me time" and want to meet with other friends. Sometimes when I'm with friends who already understand and know me enough, I can also be a fussy person. I can also act weird and sometimes silly.
As someone who tends to have an introvert personality and has AB blood type sometimes I personally think I'm weird or even unique, haha. By the way, talking about AB blood type is rare in the world, and have a mood that often change, I include people whose mood is often up and down or commonly called moody, in a day my mood can change several times, I do not know certainly the cause, is there any connection with AB? Haha, I also like to read the type of personality of the blood type, yaaa not to serious, just for fun, but sometimes some things do exist that are so similar to my personality that blood type AB, maybe it's just a coincidence, hihi. Well, that's about my personality as an introvert.
So you belong to which personality temans?, Introvert, Extrovert or both? Well, for temans who has a personality similarity with me, it could be temans also included into the introvert personality, or maybe temans have friends who are also introverted like me and do not be cured to be friends with introverts that tend to passive .. hihi.
            So temans,, see you at the next post.. cheers J

Shiv Prakash, Astha Singh, Santosh Kumar Yadav. (2016).  Personality (Introvert, And
Extrovert) and Professional Commitment Effect among B.Ed Teacher Educator Students. The
International Journal of Indian Psychology. Volume 3, Issue 2, No.3, page. 44.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Txting Is Killing Language. JK!!! by Jhon McWhorter (2013) [TED Summary]

Don't Insist on English by Patricia Ryan (2010) [TED Summary]

Sing A Song