Who is your partner in crime ?

Assalamualaikum .. temans.
How is your fasting? Is it smooth? .well, in this time i am going to talk about my partner in crime. Huhu .. no, i mean is my sisters. As the first child I have two sisters, my first sister is 18 years old, her name is Firdalisma and her nickname is Pipi and my second sister is 13 years old, her name is Rizki Melinda and her nickname is Linda. But I have many nicknames for both of them.
My first sister Pipi, I often call the "bang Pir" or "Firdaus", Somehow the call was created, probably because the three of us were women haha, while my second sister, Linda I often call as "cik Elin, or" L ", a funny nickname I think, but they did not accept the calls I made to them so they replied to make me a nickname too "Ms.K", for me the call is very strange. I think their creativity in making a nickname for me very weird, they said Ms. K is stands for my nickname. Ms. It is because I am studying in English and prospective teachers, while K is "kaida" or "kak ida" it is my normal nickname at home .. and my two younger siblings with all their creativity creates the name "Ms. K "oh my god .. it's up to you my lovely sisters. Huft.
            Temans, who are the people you most often fight with or the people who you most often envy? for some people who have siblings may be brother or sister who is often invited to hit, hihi. As well as I. I often fight with my sisters, not infrequently the fight ended up sobbing and the nagging of the beloved mother because of our behavior that almost every day to fight. When I was still in elementary school, my first sister and I were very often fighting, even just because of trivial things, such as seizures of marbles, toys, comics, and many more things we are fighting over. Since my second sister was born we started to slightly lessen the fight and start cool with new brother ,, yaayy .. But as children, We still can not to not fight. There are things that make us fight and we are often scorned by mother. Even though we've been scolded over and over again we have never been deterred. Shortly .. the three of us the more growing day and time when the fight began to decrease by itself.
            The fights gradually begin to turn into a cohesiveness we call "false cohesiveness," for even now we still fight, but in a way we call "elegance", no longer accompanied by sobs and tears, for example I pinched one of them and ran so as not to pinch back, or I quietly kiss them and run to avoid being hit by them because they do not like if I kiss them haha. The more mature the way we fight the more ridiculous and not infrequently daddy saw us are fighting because of trivial things and the reaction of daddy was no longer berated us for a fight but support. Daddy always said, "let's fight constantly, who's losing daddy give sandals / shoes next door". Yeah just next to it - "Or sometimes when we're not fighting my dad says," let's try boxing first "and again the prize you offer if one of us loses is a sandal / shoe next door.
            Temans, me and my two sisters do not resemble, I am small, petite and chubby, my first sister and my second sister is tall and skinny. We always debate such things as, I confidently say I similar with them, but they firmly say no. They are both sometimes compact, they do not want to resemble me, they say I'm fat, what's my power the persecuted sister, I just surrender and consider it as a compliment. Haha..
            Temans ,, my sisters and I have a different personality, my first sister is very ignorant, no nagging, whereas me, very fussy and noisy at home I like to nag if they do not listen to me, haha bossy. My first sister and I have a contradictory personality, while my second sister, she is between in our personality, I think, sometimes she ignorant sometimes also fussy.
Temans, that's a bit of nostalgia with my siblings. This post will very long to describe about them both, but I have to get here first. By the way what did you miss with your sibling, temans ?

See you next time temans, cheers .. J .

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Txting Is Killing Language. JK!!! by Jhon McWhorter (2013) [TED Summary]

Don't Insist on English by Patricia Ryan (2010) [TED Summary]

Sing A Song