what's your hobby?

Assalamualaikum .. hiiii temans .. how’s it going ?, great ?. well, in this post i am going to write about my hobby.
Temans ,, in this opportunity i am going to share about hobby. All of you have a hobby, isn’t it ?. Doing something we love is very fun. Very happy if we can work in accordance with the hobbies and passions that we belong to. We do not feel burdened with the job because we like it. For instance, someone who likes to draw, paint, he/she can be a painter, calligraphy writer, hand lettering, or even a fashion designer, and right now i am going to share about my hobby. Well ,, if you read my previous post, can you guess what my hobby as an introvert? Huhuu .. (I guess that's nothing to do :D).

My hobby is learn about sign language ... yeeyy ... before i tell about why i like sign language, i want to share a little about sign language that i know. In indonesian there are two sign languages that i know, SIBI and BISINDO. SIBI is Sistem Isyarat Bahasa Indonesia and BISINDO is Bahasa Isyarat Indonesia. The difference between SIBI and BISINDO is :

SIBI is the indonesia language made in accordance with EYD (Ejaan Yang Disempurnakan). SIBI is made by turning oral Indonesian into motion. SIBI is easy to learn by people who can already speak Indonesian. However, not all deaf people can understand SIBI because they have never heard Indonesian language that corresponds to EYD before. While BISINDO is made based on the deaf and is developed naturally and easily understood by the deaf itself.

So, temans, we will not discuss more deeply about SIBI and BISINDO, but about my hobby ..: D. Well, why I am so interested in sign language. I love sign language since high school, I'm not sure exactly why I like sign language, which is definitely for me the person who can sign language is pretty cool. I really want to be good at sign language and become a SLB teacher. I once chose the department of SLB in one PTN but did not pass, but believe me, I am not so disappointed, because I still can learn sign language by self-taught and sign language that I learned today is SIBI. Temans, you know I think sign language is very unique. Language, as a communication tool we can share stories, experiences and exchange information especially with friends who are deaf. Temans, I have never had any direct interaction with deaf friends, maybe one day I can share my experience with all of this. Moreover, the knowledge I have about SIBI and BISINDO is still very little and I am still in the beginner stage, there are still many things I need to learn again about sign language itself.
So, temans, what's your hobby?
See you, cheers J

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Txting Is Killing Language. JK!!! by Jhon McWhorter (2013) [TED Summary]

Don't Insist on English by Patricia Ryan (2010) [TED Summary]

Sing A Song